“Because SIDS is the 3rd leading cause of death in infants, and because the U.S. has one of the highest infant mortality rates in the developed world, one would think that more progress would have been made toward understanding its causes. Perhaps, as explored in this past article, the signal of harm is being ignored. Neglect and suppression of available data has recently been exposed with the confession of a top CDC vaccine scientist who was compelled to covered up data revealing an autism-MMR link in African-American boys.”
Read more at: http://www.globalresearch.ca/centers-for-disease-controls-cdc-own-data-shows-links-between-vaccines-and-sudden-infant-death-syndrome-sids/5426990
“Releasing the findings will give terrorists fresh ammunition to escalate their violence and put the lives of additional U.S. officials and allies at risk, said Representative Mike Rogers, a Michigan Republican and chairman of the House intelligence panel.”
“Be sure your sins will find you out.”
Read more at: http://www.blacklistednews.com/Bush_Joins_Bid_to_Block_Senate_Release_of_CIA_Torture_Report%3B_Blasts_Report_Even_Before_its_Release/39779/0/38/38/Y/M.html
“According to the Associated Press, the program will be called “Something to Talk About” and will have “humorous, compelling and moving stories about issues including national security.”
War-mongering, but with a punchline.
Read more at: http://www.mlive.com/lansing-news/index.ssf/2014/11/mike_rogers_radio_show_somethi.html
“I can tell you that it is causing real problems with our Sunni Arab League partners in the fight against ISIS. It’s really concerning,” the Michigan Republican said Friday. “This is causing real strains with our Arab League partners, who have been good partners in this fight.”
(He sounds so smart. I imagine his radio gig will be very successful.)
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.Newsmax.com/Newsfront/Iran-Ayatollah-Middle-East-Mike-Rogers/2014/11/07/id/606014/#ixzz3IaqQqWmM
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
Some more from the parade of awfulness that is Rogers’ political career since he joined Congress in 2000:
- Rogers introduced the Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA), which promoted sharing of data between the government and private Internet companies for the stated aim of preventing cyberattacks. It was criticized for lacking civil liberties safeguards and died after President Barack Obama threatened to veto it. He referred to critics of CISPA as “14-year-olds in their basements clicking around on the Internet.”
- He has argued that publishers could or should be charged with espionage for printing classified information if they were paid for their work.
“He took information that allows force protection, not only for British soldiers, but for US soldiers, and made it more difficult for us to track those activities. Meaning it is more likely that one of those soldiers is going to get their legs blown off or killed because of his actions,” he said. “Anybody that provides information to the enemy is a traitor, period, pure and simple.”
Just when I think this guy couldn’t sound any dumber.
Read more here: http://reason.com/blog/2014/10/22/nsa-groupie-rep-mike-rogers-wants-edward
“House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers said on Sunday it’s important not to rule out putting troops on the ground in Syria to combat the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, but smaller, more targeted steps are needed first.”
Doesn’t he have another job to go to…pretty soon. I thought he was going to be a DJ. I think all the warmongers should be on the radio…then we could turn them off.
Read more at: http://www.politico.com/blogs/politico-live/2014/10/rogers-cant-rule-out-boots-on-the-ground-in-syria-197651.html?hp=l6
“I don’t think we are using all of our cyber-capability to disrupt” actors in Russia targeting U.S. interests, he said at The Washington Post’s cybersecurity summit on Thursday.”
Capability to “disrupt”? Just to be annoying? Disrupt what exactly?
Read more here: http://www.defenseone.com/politics/2014/10/house-intel-chief-wants-increase-cyber-attacks-against-russia/95675/
- Deputy national security adviser Ben Rhodes warned ISIS that ‘if you come after Americans, we’re going to come after you wherever you are’
- House Intelligence Committee chair Mike Rogers told MailOnline that Obama should warn ISIS that it will feel ‘the full capabilities of American might’
- A retired Army lieutenant colonel charged that ‘this president could care less about all the threats we face’
- Earlier, a Pentagon spokesman said DoD is working on’ getting permission for ‘train and equip’ rebels to help overthrow Bashar al-Assad
- But a Defense spokesman also said military leaders have not ruled out attacking ISIS in Syria – a move that would require Assad’s permission
Geeze, Mike Rogers is a paranoid war-monger isn’t he? Or maybe the war-mongers are blackmailing him? He sure sounds stupid though.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2732583/Obama-weighs-list-ISIS-leadership-targets-White-House-edges-closer-strikes-Syria.html#ixzz3BFNWyqFk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook