- The deposition is from a lawsuit filed by Andrea Constand, who accused the comedian of drugging and molesting her
- Cosby, 78, denied sexually assaulting the victim, whom he also calls a liar, and other women
- He also discussed paying off victims through his agent so ‘Mrs Cosby’ wouldn’t find out
- Deposition revelations come as former Playboy model claims Cosby plied her with drugs to ‘feel better’ after her son died, then raped her
The bombshell deposition, unearthed by the New York Times, goes on to reveal how the disgraced comedian:
- Telephoned Constand and told her to tell her mother ‘about the orgasm’ because he didn’t want her to think of him as a ‘dirty old man’.
- Obtained prescriptions for quaaludes by claiming it was for a sore back, but actually gave the drug to women.
- Paid women off with a private account so his wife, Camille, wouldn’t find out about his extramarital affairs.
- Admitted he was ‘making light of a very serious situation’ when quizzed by Constand’s lawyer
- Admitted to playing the role of mentor when it came to meeting women
- Blocked a negative magazine article to avoid damaging his reputation